Gwlittle - Horrible customer service! Liers! They steal your money!

I ordered a tailbow collar made of suede (I knew that it was a custom order)...It was a $50 collar for my teacup yorkie.

When the order came in, the collar was 2 sizes smaller than I was expecting and the company would not even let me exchange it! They advised me to buy another $50 collar. It is a joke.

Absolutely rude and do not get back to you for days!

After my purchase I have researched the material it is made of as well as the stone that was sewed to the collar...I found out that the stone was not even made of the swarovski elements and on the other website it was sold for less than a $1!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tailbow Collar
Review category
Pet Stores
review #480477 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gwlittle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 28, 2014 #799766 Simi Valley, California

GW Little has offered a SPECIAL ORDER program for CUSTOM MADE items for over 10 years now. There are literally thousands of made-to-order pieces a customer can have specially made for them. We have had very few issues with our program because we outline the details for placing CUSTOM ORDERS up front so the customer is aware of the "no returns on custom made pieces" policy. Outside of Custom Made items we have the most liberal return policy in the industry. But, a custom piece is just that, a custom piece.
Our program is simple – all we ask is for customers to try on the item of interest in a size and color we have in stock to make sure it fits before placing the custom order. We even include a pre-paid return envelope to get back the test fit item at no cost - and we ship out the special order item at no cost. We also encourage customers to call our toll-free number for assistance before placing custom orders. This ensures the customer has tried the item on and will know it fits BEFORE ordering a custom made item - and they don't pay any additional shipping.
Links to this policy are listed at least 3 times on every special order item and is authorized by the customer before checkout so they have a clear understanding of the program, and that we are looking out for their best interest. We even have a video online explaining the program, and we talk people out of ordering custom pieces until they have tried returnable items first. This customer ordered a Teacup size
... Show more

2 0 Reply

Mar 28, 2014 #799874 Doylestown, Pennsylvania

I did order online and I did mention that I am a first time customer, the representative never told me about the try me first option. I would have gladly chose it. As I said, I was a first time customer who placed an initial order of $300 and you were planning on letting me go because you could not exchange the item from the order, which clearly was shorter than the length described online (yes, I measured it with the tape)... I do know the size of my dog, because I had her for 4 years, in addition to that, all the other items surprisingly fit her, except for the collar.
Just a reminder, a customer is always right, even if you think I am wrong. It is not my problem that you do not want to admit the rudeness with which this issue was addressed by one of your customer representatives. If you recorded the conversation, there will be nothing to talk about this right now, because you would have heard everything yourself.
It is quite shocking that you didn't even want to give me a call and discuss this issue. Just another verification of the fact that you do not care about my experience and that you yourself do not set an example for great customer service to the rest of your employees.
If you prefer to object to everything I say, please go ahead, you just don't want to get to the bottom of the problem in my experience and that is very upsetting. Every customer should be treated on an individual basis and please don't generalize and compare the overall customer experience
... Show more

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gwlittle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gwlittle.
Filing a new complaint about